Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wall Whale Pool Brush discontinued?

1. Back To Top    #1

Wall Whale Pool Brush discontinued?

I just bought a Wall Whale Pool brush for the first time at Leslies Pool Supply and was told that they are being discontinued. Has anyone else heard this? I am going to try it tomorrow and if I like it I may buy some spares since they will no longer be available.
    Petaluma, CA., 11K gallon IG pool, white plaster, Nautilus FNS 36 sq. ft. DE Filter, Jandy 1.5 HP variable speed E pump, Pentair Booster Pump with Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pool cleaner, Jandy Laars LX Pool Heater, Remodeled (new plumbing, plaster, tile, coping, variable speed pump) January 2013. 400 gallon Artesian Island Spa (Ozonator/Chlorine), TF-100 test kit, SpeedStir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wall Whale Pool Brush discontinued?

I would be shocked if that is true since it is such a great product ... more likely that maybe Leslies has decided to stop carrying them and you would need to buy elsewhere.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I hope you are right. I tried the brush today and found it is very effective at cleaning my pool. I give it a thumbs up!

Petaluma, CA., 11K gallon IG pool, white plaster, Nautilus FNS 36 sq. ft. DE Filter, Jandy 1.5 HP variable speed E pump, Pentair Booster Pump with Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 pool cleaner, Jandy Laars LX Pool Heater, Remodeled (new plumbing, plaster, tile, coping, variable speed pump) January 2013. 400 gallon Artesian Island Spa (Ozonator/Chlorine), TF-100 test kit, SpeedStir.

4. Back To Top    #4

I love the wall whale. When my local pool store here in texas told me the company who makes the whale is discontinuing them i bought the last 2 they had in stock. It gets 2 thumbs up for cleaning my 10K gallon catch basin. (Wish I had skimmers and a mini-polaris in that bad boy.)

5. Back To Top    #5

Amazon has it.
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!