Help Replacing Intex Liner

We have a 22 x 52 ultra frame pool that is all of a sudden got multiple holes and the liner itself seems very brittle? Would you recommend using the overlap liner for a replacement since Intex seems to never have any in stock and you can't even get them to respond to anything in reference to the liner. We don't really feel like spending 700 again on a new pool. Any written explanation to us would be greatly appreciated.

New Post created. Please make a new post for better response when asking your own question. Brushpup

Intex liners are available, or were when we needed one for our pool. We couldn't get it from Intex, however there are several places online that have them.

That being said, what part of yours is brittle? is it just the floor? Or are the sides getting that way as well? If the sides are ok, you should be able to use an overlap liner.

If you go with an overlap, 62" or longer sidewalls would be a good idea. Secure it to the outside of your old liner with rope and these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/15-piece-super-snap-grommet-value-pack-93740.html

You can type in the search on this forum for "Installing replacement liner intex". I replaced mine with an overlapping liner two years ago and it's still up today. I haven't been on the forum for some time so will update the thread when I get the solar cover off. I thought there were more pictures on the thread but for some reason some are not there. The thread shows the tie offs like Charlie_R mentioned above.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.