Tri Sensor Adaptor AquaPure w/jumper?

Apr 12, 2014
Medford NJ
I replaced the cell on my on older APure 700.
I have actually done this several times.
The new cell came with a Tri-Sensor adaptor and a cable assembly.
My question is what do I do with little jumper on the adaptor, no where in the instructions does it say if should use the jumper or not!
Thanks for any help and all help

Welcome to TFP!

Just to confirm, you purchased a cell replacement kit that contained the cell, power cable, tri-sensor (with a sensor adapter board attached)? The use of the board jumper is dependent on the firmware version of the controller. Most likely you will need to use it. They may not have given you the instructions since it was part of a kit.

See page one of this document to check if you need it. I hope that answers it for you.

Welcome to TFP!

Just to confirm, you purchased a cell replacement kit that contained the cell, power cable, tri-sensor (with a sensor adapter board attached)? The use of the board jumper is dependent on the firmware version of the controller. Most likely you will need to use it. They may not have given you the instructions since it was part of a kit.

See page one of this document to check if you need it. I hope that answers it for you.

On page 3 figure 5 it shows the little jumper installed.
The jumper was taped to the wires, but not installed.
Maybe I've just missed it, but I can find nothing in the instructions on using this jumper.
Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.