Pump/Filter Indoors?

BankOMS

Gold Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
Shreveport, LA
In the process of designing. The "hidden" area where the pool equipment will be located will share a wall with a storage room in the garage part of the house. Would it be beneficial to the life of my equipment to have it indoors? I'm sure the heater and chillers will need to be outside, but what about the rest of the equipment? Any thoughts? The storage room is on the far end of a three-car garage, away from the house, so noise will not be a consideration. Thank you!

The equipment will last longer inside, but keep in mind that water will spill around the equipment on various occasions and you will tend to be going back and forth between various pieces of equipment at various times. I would keep everything outside so it can all be together, but I have seen indoor installs and people who were happy with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.