Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Southeastern Mass PB - Steel Wall Vinyl Liner

1. Back To Top    #1

Red face Southeastern Mass PB - Steel Wall Vinyl Liner

Looking for PB recommendations in Southeastern MA to build/design steel wall pool with vinyl liner. Wrentham, MA.
    Looking for feedback to see if a $40k budget is realistic to install 18 x 36 vinyl pool with cost efficient decking and fencing
    Not expecting any major excavation issues as we have a wide open area.
    Any feedback appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Nashville, TN

Re: Southeastern Mass PB - Steel Wall Vinyl Liner

That's what the quotes in my area came in at for similar sized pool with upgraded pump, cartridge filter and swg, and about 800sg ft of deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain

3. Back To Top    #3

Central Massachusetts

Re: Southeastern Mass PB - Steel Wall Vinyl Liner

We had that same budget, but in the end we ended up spending more. We probably could have kept it to that if we eliminated the heat pump, SWG and reduced the decking down from 850 sq ft. We didn't want to cut too many corners though. Don't forget you'll want to spend some money on patio furniture and possible landscaping after the pool and deck are done!
    26,000 gal 18x36' IG Vinyl Pool - Hayward S244T Sand filter - Hayward Tri-star 2-speed 1.5HP pump - Goldline Aqua Plus SWCG and Controller with Tcell-15 - Aquacomfort 125K BTU Heatpump - Hayward Color Comfort 4.0 LED - Zodiac MX8 suction cleaner - TF100 test kit
    My Build thread