Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: WOW!!!!!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Roseville ca

So glad I found this website and to own my TF100 test kit. Been a few weeks and the pool is looking great. Headed to the pool store a couple days back because I needed to raise my CYA. Took a sample in for grins and got a "Wow, your number are great". Told the worker I'm using liquid chlorine and he thought I was crazy. Wanted me to buy a huge bucket of tabs because of the simplicity. I told him I test and add chorine daily and he said to me, "that's like mowing your lawn every day". I wish I could mow in under two minutes. . You still got to feed your dog even on days you don't play with them.
    18k gal, IG plaster, 2hp pump, 425sqft hayward filter, polaris 280, elevated spa with waterfall.

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: WOW!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! and congrats on getting the TF-100 and taking control of managing your pool.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoocher
    ..."that's like mowing your lawn every day". I wish I could mow in under two minutes.
    No Joke! At least you didn't get the TDS lecture from the pool store.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.