Bent wall

Mar 24, 2014
United States
This past weekend I started my build on a 24' AG it all went well I got the wall up sand leveled inside and wall foam glued before running out of daylight. The next morning we got about 3+ inches of rain which needless to say filled the hole with about 4 inches of water. I pumped it out as soon as the rain stopped however the water had pushed the wall over on one side. Today it finally dried out enough to work but I discovered some nasty bends where the wall and bottom rails meet. My question is can I beat it back and install and be ok or is this going to cause problems as I fill the pool? I also have a few top rails that got bent any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any pics you can offer would help determine if you can proceed or if you should get new parts ordered. I'm thinking the wall should be ok but those top rails... I'm not sure unless you add pics of both the wall and rails.

Welcome to TFP.

pasynu3a.jpg
jerube2u.jpg
py5eguqy.jpg

Here are the pics of the wall obviously the one with it standing is what I had finished before the rain I'll post pics of the rails later

You should be fine to use the wall. Any real bends would be pushed out by the weight of water. Take your time putting it in it's tracks and do it on a clear day with no chance of rain or high winds. Now on to the top rails...

Looks like a used pool? I can see it's tan lines.

It is a used pool but really all I'm using is the Skelton I've got a new pump, liner, etc I did beat out some of the bends with a mallet and 2x4 yesterday so I'm feeling better ill post some rail pics later on

Awesome! Post up the pics when done to show off your handy work!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.