Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Poolvergnuegen Hose and Hose Leader

1. Back To Top    #1

Poolvergnuegen Hose and Hose Leader

I recently made a steal of a purchase from eBay for The Pool Cleaner 4X for only 50$ Shipped!!!! Anyways it didn't come with hoses. Whilst looking into the matter I have made the discovery and desision that I will simply use my Baracuda hoses if there are no strong objections.

I have done some reading about the leader hose and an curious as to why this hose is so special. On my hose setup currently I certainly do have a hose that is a female to female that is nessasary in order to hook up the cleaner to the male to male hose lengths!

Just curious what you guys think..

26k IG Vinyl, 2 HP single speed,24" Tagelus Sand, 1.5" pipe, 1 Main, 1 Skimmer, 2 jets, pool built 1983, new vinyl 2014, 36'x18', Deep End 8', The PoolCleaner 4X Suction.
    Pool Math #__# Pool School #__# Best Android App "Pool Pal" Track Your Levels!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Poolvergnuegen Hose and Hose Leader

The leader hose has two floats that you should be able to get and add them to the hose you are using if the cleaner is not running properly. I never adjusted mine as it seems to run just fine with the placement of them from the factory. Try this link to read the manual, http://www.thepoolcleaner.com/PoolCleanerSUCTION.pdf.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Poolvergnuegen Hose and Hose Leader

Awesome, thank you so much ping. I am so anxious to open our pool this season. This will be my first opening. I can't stand seeing that blue tarp that protects our pool from the evil gumball tree above it!
    26k IG Vinyl, 2 HP single speed,24" Tagelus Sand, 1.5" pipe, 1 Main, 1 Skimmer, 2 jets, pool built 1983, new vinyl 2014, 36'x18', Deep End 8', The PoolCleaner 4X Suction.
    Pool Math #__# Pool School #__# Best Android App "Pool Pal" Track Your Levels!