aqua leader pool - saltwater 8000

I don't know anything about that brand, but the price doesn't seem that good to me. If it were me, I would go with a Sharkline or other well-known AGP brand.

I have one that is 27' by 54". The uprights are not resin they are metal for strength. It is my first ABG and I am well satisfied with all the components. The SS panel for the skimmer and return is very nice. I should start filling mine on Friday.

I have one that is 27' by 54". The uprights are not resin they are metal for strength. It is my first ABG and I am well satisfied with all the components. The SS panel for the skimmer and return is very nice. I should start filling mine on Friday.

-Awesome! I was originally looking at an aluminum pool, but it just doesn't appear to be as strong as the saltwater 8000. I'm leaving towards about the same set up as you, but I plan on sinking mine 2 feet since the warranty covers it.
-please keep me updated and would love some pictures of the pool since I haven't actually seen this one in person.

-Does anyone have any input on this pool. Its manufactured by AquaLeader and it is called Saltwater 8000. http://www.thepoolfactory.com/saltwater-8000-round.html#pool_prices
-Its warranty covers the use of SWG and burial up to half way

How are these pools holding up for you? Have you needed to use the warranty? My wife is worried about buying online rather that buying local but none of the local pool businesses will warranty their pools when using salt water generators

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.