Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: aqua leader pool - saltwater 8000

1. Back To Top    #1

aqua leader pool - saltwater 8000

-Does anyone have any input on this pool. Its manufactured by AquaLeader and it is called Saltwater 8000. http://www.thepoolfactory.com/saltwa...ml#pool_prices
    -Its warranty covers the use of SWG and burial up to half way
    24x54 Saltwater 8000 (thepoolfactory), Hayward 23" Sand Filter, 1.5Hp 1-Speed Power-Flo Matrix Pump, AQ-TROL SWG, AquaBot Pura 4X

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: aqua leader pool - saltwater 8000

I don't know anything about that brand, but the price doesn't seem that good to me. If it were me, I would go with a Sharkline or other well-known AGP brand.

3. Back To Top    #3

I have one that is 27' by 54". The uprights are not resin they are metal for strength. It is my first ABG and I am well satisfied with all the components. The SS panel for the skimmer and return is very nice. I should start filling mine on Friday.
    Gerry
    27' x 54" AG Salt Water Pool Installed 2014, Hayward 23" Sand Filter, 1 HP 2-Speed Power-Flo Matrix Pump, AQ-TROL SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by gwc View Post
    I have one that is 27' by 54". The uprights are not resin they are metal for strength. It is my first ABG and I am well satisfied with all the components. The SS panel for the skimmer and return is very nice. I should start filling mine on Friday.
    -Awesome! I was originally looking at an aluminum pool, but it just doesn't appear to be as strong as the saltwater 8000. I'm leaving towards about the same set up as you, but I plan on sinking mine 2 feet since the warranty covers it.
    -please keep me updated and would love some pictures of the pool since I haven't actually seen this one in person.
    24x54 Saltwater 8000 (thepoolfactory), Hayward 23" Sand Filter, 1.5Hp 1-Speed Power-Flo Matrix Pump, AQ-TROL SWG, AquaBot Pura 4X

5. Back To Top    #5

Here are some pictures from my install.
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...om-of-the-pool
    Gerry
    27' x 54" AG Salt Water Pool Installed 2014, Hayward 23" Sand Filter, 1 HP 2-Speed Power-Flo Matrix Pump, AQ-TROL SWG, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by thedarktitan View Post
    -Does anyone have any input on this pool. Its manufactured by AquaLeader and it is called Saltwater 8000. http://www.thepoolfactory.com/saltwa...ml#pool_prices
    -Its warranty covers the use of SWG and burial up to half way
    How are these pools holding up for you? Have you needed to use the warranty? My wife is worried about buying online rather that buying local but none of the local pool businesses will warranty their pools when using salt water generators

7. Back To Top    #7

Did you end up ordering online and if so, where from? Happy with it?