Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Order of R-0013

1. Back To Top    #1

Order of R-0013

I need to place order for the R-0013 for my tf100 test kit need over night if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Order of R-0013

Just call TFTestkits at the number on their site I doubt overnight is available this late in the day though.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Check out the link in my signature- that's the website to order/reorder. They'll get it out fast!
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

4. Back To Top    #4
    Tucson, AZ

Welcome to TFP!!!

Then you need to go to and place an order

The forum has nothing to do with ordering chemistry ... other than owned by the same person.

R-0013 should not be critical enough to warrant overnight needs ... unless you truly have no idea what your CYA level is.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Houston, TX

talk about a turn around time on answers though...
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit