Any opinions on "the circulator" return jets?

mariane

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have seen on the web different types of return jets that increase the water circulation. Several brands out there - The Circulator, Infusion V fitting, etc. Are any of you familiar with these types of jets and what do you think of them? They don't look like they would fit in my AG pool so would I have to purchase the Intex adapter?
Thanks for your thoughts. :lovetfp:

I recommend against them, though not all that strongly. It is very easy to setup standard eyeball fittings to provide excellent circulation in nearly any pool. Eyeball fittings are less expensive and less prone to having problems. The only counterpoint I can think of is that eyeball fittings do need manual adjustment to achieve proper circulation, while most of the fancier fittings do not require any adjustment. Still, that isn't much of advantage, and so I go with the less expensive, more reliable, simpler standard eyeball fittings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.