Vinyl Liner Help Needed!

kchamp

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2014
Central MA
Hello -

We are getting an 18x36 Mountain Pond pool next month and need to pick a liner. I am so overwhelmed I am dreaming about it at night! I am extremely thankful to find this site and see I am not the only one shocked at how stressful the decision is and how difficult it is to find pictures of the liners actually in pools!

Anyway - I am trying to see if anyone knows what the difference in appearance would be between a Royal Seabrook Floor and a Seabrook Floor.

http://imperialpools.com/legacy/pool-products/pool-liners

Trying to determine what the added beige pebbles would do to the water color and cannot find a picture anywhere.

Any and all input and advice would be greatly appreciated. I will be sure to post pics once construction starts.

Thanks!

Atleast you are dreaming of these decisions, I toss and turn all night sometimes thinking through all the options. We are still somewhat undecided on a liner as well, I don't think the tan pebbles would make much a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have similar blue color with beige pebbles liner and they dont do anything to the color in my opinion. My pool is as blue as can be. If anything, the beige pebbles might help hide a little dirt that might settle on the bottom but Im not even too sure about that.

I dont think you could go wrong with either of the two choices. I think they both look great.

PS. I would post a pic, but for the life of me cannot remember either my username or password on photobucket! :confused::hammer:

I just want to suggest that whatever you do, strongly consider going with a premium grade liner over a standard grade, I am on my first premium grade liner, 10 years and still going strong, previous standard grade liners have all lasted less than 10 years each.

Ike

I just want to suggest that whatever you do, strongly consider going with a premium grade liner over a standard grade, I am on my first premium grade liner, 10 years and still going strong, previous standard grade liners have all lasted less than 10 years each.

Ike

Thanks - we are doing the 28 - hope that is premium grade!

- - - Updated - - -

I have similar blue color with beige pebbles liner and they dont do anything to the color in my opinion. My pool is as blue as can be. If anything, the beige pebbles might help hide a little dirt that might settle on the bottom but Im not even too sure about that.

I dont think you could go wrong with either of the two choices. I think they both look great.

PS. I would post a pic, but for the life of me cannot remember either my username or password on photobucket! :confused::hammer:

If you figure it out I would love to see a picture - thanks!

DSCN0249.jpg

I dont know if this pic attachment worked. Still cant get in photobucket, so trying to upload from my hard drive. I guess I never took an up close through the water to the bottom. This the most upclose pic I have. All others are taken from quite some distance away. Like I said, the pool is blue.

Edit: The attachment worked!

- - - Updated - - -

Trying another, hopefully haven't exceeded my limit.
View attachment 28254

I dont think it worked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.