Raypak vs Hayward Natural Gas Pool Heaters

Usually the Hayward is priced higher. The Hayward has seen lots of issues over the years with little help from Hayward to get them resolved. Boards go out quickly, keypads get destroyed quickly and heat exchangers leak many time in under two years. Raypak is much more solid unit plus it doesn't have a blower motor to break down the road nor does it have an extra control board to break as well.

Do a little more research here and on the internet and decide for yourself on which unit is better. I'm pretty sure you will see the Raypak is better.

Thank you for all comments. I have asked 3 pool stores and 2 pool service men I know and the consensus is 4 Raypak vs 1 Hayward. Raypak is the way I am going to go, thanks. Waiting for my gas company to stop by and check my gas connection to check on the gas line size to order the largest heater applicable. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.