Need Help! Pool out of bottom track

ljc

Apr 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Over the winter the uprights heaved, and as a result, the wall came out of the bottom track. It is over a 10' span. The uprights have also come loose. The rest of the pool is fine.

How bad is this, and will it collapse?

More than likely, it sounds like you will need to have the pool reinstalled. I'd also double check on the levelness. Do you have any pics? Is there a deck around the pool?

Welcome to the forum.

I have no idea. You need to call around and get prices from pool installers or you can do it yourself.

Also, it would help if you filled out your profile on location and add your pool specs to your signature so we don't have to guess your climate and what you're swimming in.

I have no idea. You need to call around and get prices from pool installers or you can do it yourself.

Also, it would help if you filled out your profile on location and add your pool specs to your signature so we don't have to guess your climate and what you're swimming in.

Thanks I will.

- - - Updated - - -

What is odd is that the wall came out of the track and moved to the inside. Also, the it came out of the track under the deck. fwiw the deck didn't move the pool.

The pool needs reinstalled. You can DIY with a few friends and family or pay someone to do it. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.