New Pool Build in Central Texas

We are filling up now! It's going to be a long two days to wait. Exciting though!

u3azusuh.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We are up and running! Water got really dirty when they turned the pumps on so I will post water color pics later. They have to "tweak" the waterfalls a bit and doing clean up and dirt work today. They are still looking for a color match on the silicone to do the expansion joints in the deck. Landscapers start tomorrow. Very exciting start to our summer break!

4y6ahaqu.jpg

ure7era6.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
y6usegy2.jpg

Well everyone is enjoying the pool now....even my grown kid (aka husband). Slide is so fun!

I have been brushing so much! pH and TA are high as I expected they would be. My tf-100 is on its way.

Maggie my golden is making the pool so dirty as she goes from the beach to the dirt and then back again. I'll be glad when the grass and plants are in and workers are out of the yard. Maybe the dirt and dust will go with them. Also, quick poll- how long after plaster did everyone start using their cleaners?

tuturana.jpg

Pool is a lot of fun. Lots of features to keep kids and parents entertained. I need furniture now but it is so expensive and budget is blown. Pool house is next when we can afford it...

One more pic...All 3 little ones under the falls-

tapajeta.jpg

Good times!
Thanks for following along.

OMG... Everyone including the dog is having fun! You bought them the best gift ever! I'll be over soon enough! :mrgreen:

Water is starting to look better. The brushing is getting very old. When can I use the cleaner? :/

aqu2a3ev.jpg

yryqesah.jpg

e5yme6uj.jpg

Landscapers are moving about as slow as snails. They get here after lunch and work for a couple hours. Very frustrating to watch.

Still, we are really enjoying it! Just ready for everyone to be out of my yard! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.