Need your help! What does Aquarite SWG Flow Sensor cable end look like?

bcobb

Jul 24, 2011
Northern KY
Hello TFP'ers!
I'm in need of your help. My dog chewed through my flow sensor cable last fall and now I can't find the plug end.

If you have an Aquarite SWG, can you do me a favor and tell me what pins the red/black wire align to on the RJ-45 plug (data cable end) on the flow sensor. On mine, the end I'm referring to plugs into the bottom of the Aquarite system box (gray cable). Looking at it from the same orientation as the image, what number pin is red and which is black? I had originally thought this was an RJ-11 plug (telephone cable end), but looking at what is on Amazon (and not being at home to look at the jack), it looks like RJ-45.

Rj45plug-8p8c.png

Any help would be appreciated! I'd rather save $75 and just crimp a new end on to the half of my cable that didn't end up in a pile of dog **** in the backyard! ;-)
Thanks,
-Bryan

If no one gets back to you today, I can check when I get home tonight.

BTW, in the mean time you could just twist the wires together and thus bypass the flow switch so it will keep generating ... just make sure the SWG is not on without the pump.

EDIT: nevermind, I am an idiot :D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.