INSTALLED! Circupool si45

Hey bud sorry for the delayed response. My avg salinity is 4100. I don't know why it went up all I know is I'm glad I followed the "put stuff in gradually" as it is the theme on many topics here then dumping too much salt in. I still have 2 bags since poolmath indicated to use approximately 16 bags. I absolutely love pool math!!!

I shocked the pool using bleach. When it was done I checked the salt level since bleach adds a little bit of salt and it was around 100-200.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So running for about two weeks now. I've actually had to set the swg to off while the pump is running to get the FC down to 5 (my CYA is 70). When I do have it on its only for 6 hrs now between 30 - 50% power.

PH is holding at 7.5. Salinity is 4100 @62F

So far the unit has exceeded my expextations. Running the pump for far shorter periods then I anticipated and thus saving on power is a huge plus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.