AGP identifacation

ok i bought a used 16 x 32 4 buttress w/straps is has a 52" wall . previous owner knew nothing about it as he just bought home. I am not an idiot as such i am trying to learn as much as possible before i assemble this. I think some parts may be missing. i have been watching and reading assembly videos and have a good idea of what should be there. i am going to assemble in the yard before i dig my "final spot", when i find that im missing pieces where can i go to figure out what i have so i can get replacements? i can take hi res pics and post if anyone can help. thanks in advance.

An afterthought i don't like my local pool store and don't want their help! they have looked down on me every time i go in. i have asked for help before and they suggest expensive stupid fixes i have learned more and achieved better,cheaper results from forums and personal experience. sorry bout that!!!!

As far as actual pool pieces like top rails and such, I don't know where you could find replacements unless you know the brand/model of the pool, then you could contact manufacturer. As far as nuts and bolts, I go to the hardware store for all of that.

Post pics of the pool so wee can have a look see at what you have. Someone may know it.

I got a few pictures. the wall is 88' long apears to be 18' between buttress's (or is it buttri!). I have uneven amounts of bottom rail in 3 different lengths.
IMG_20140331_184453.jpg
gvxz2bsxh/IMG_20140331_183249.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.