Forum Musician and young pool owner willing to learn!

Apr 10, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey guys! I'll keep this short and simple. My name is Blake and I am from Birmingham, AL. I am 20 years old and have always been interested in swimming pools. I've been a pool owner for roughly 2 years now, and sadly a tree fell on our relatively new 24' by 52 pool! We are in the process of getting a replacement built(30' by 54). I know the basics of swimming pool chemistry but by no means am I an expert. I fully recommend and use the BBB method. I am looking forward to learning even more from seasoned pool enthusiasts such as yourselves.

I'm an Assistant Store Manager at Gamestop, and an aspiring musician. I play the electric guitar and STRIVE to sound the heaviest I can! Metallica is my biggest influence!(That is me in my avatar sporting my Flying V)!

Heck yeah I'll learn some Buffett! When I come over I would like some spare ribs if you don't mind! About the size of the pool, yes I know it's huge! I'm going to post comparison pictures when they come out and install it next week. I'm going from a 13,500 to an almost 22k pool! I'm nervous guys! Is a second return needed? Also is a pool this size structurally safe? Haha. It's a Asahi brand.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I haven't heard anything negative about them. Have you searched the net for some reviews on them ?
Yep that's what I grew up on too. Grew up in the mountains of western PA. Messed around with a banjo but that was sometime ago. ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support