Purewhite Light Fixtures - anyone used them?

These look interesting and are supposed to be significantly cheaper than Pentair / Hayward. Anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.purewhitepoollight.com/fixture.html

Chris

We're getting ready to purchase a few of the Purewhite 500w fixtures (Hi Series) for our pool here in Baton Rouge. Was all ready to refurbish our Amerlites ... even bought the G/Flex Epoxy ... but liked the J&J design so much I figure it's worth a try. Will report back in once we get them installed.

John

Got the first Purewhite installed (120V 500w version) in the center side wall. It's the only working light right now in a 75 foot long pool ... and gives the whole thing a nice glow. Really pleased with the light output. Just hope that it holds up as long as the manufacturer claims.

Have one photo I took the other night that's poor quality. The picture doesn't quite do it justice ... much darker than it looks in person. You can, however, still make out the main drain and a small patch of debris on the bottom of the deep end (9 foot).

I ordered the other two 58w lights today. Thought really hard about getting an 87w Xi for the deep end, but decided to be consistent and stick with Hi series all the way around.

light.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.