Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Jacksonville, FL

1. Back To Top    #1

Northeast Florida

Hello from Jacksonville, FL

So glad I found this site! I have been a pool owner who maintains my own pool for the past 25+ years. Just had a remodel done with StoneScapes and it is becoming evident my contractor is not very familiar with this product. I am unsatisfied so far with the blotchy, dark appearance and am not getting any answers or satisfaction. Is there a specific thread on here regarding start-up of StoneScapes mini pebble finishes?

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Welcome to TFP! You might want to check out this thread:
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hello from Jacksonville, FL

Welcome Dolly,

Perhaps, but there are likely many threads on spotty finishes, all resulting from the same or very similar causes, and the brand doesn't matter. If its a top brand like yours, the next most important thing is the skill and care with which it was applied.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr