Jandy lg250n propane conversion

So i want to convert a jandy lg250n made in 2004 from natural gas to propane. I have read that you need the whole burner assembly but they list the orifice as a separate part. So do i need a whole assembly? Why ? Here is the list of what i think i need: Pilot burner
assembly p/n r0099200, gas valve p/n r0096900, orifice l0032900 (how many?). I cannot afford a new heater these pieces are around $500. Online. I got the heater with a used agp as a package deal. My other choice is to sell it and buy a used propane. Thanks in advance.

Don't need whole burner, just the orifice. I think there are 9 of them. A quick search showed a low of 2.60 ea and a high of 9.00. The gas valve is the deal breaker 235.00 to 320.00. You may only find a "universal" at this point for that heater as it is discontinued. Same goes for the pilot assy. 85.00 to 122.00.

I think you can do better than 500.00, all i did was google Jandy+the part #, and came up with about half the price you showed.

Good Luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.