Bleach Prices 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbn56

Jun 13, 2011
Had to start the thread, even though my Northern Illinois AGP is still over half - solid. There is hope, there just has to be..........:???:

Woodman's Market in Kenosha, WI (SE Wisconsin) has 8.25% in 121 oz. jugs for $1.99. Might have bought a few, but the cart was full of just too much other stuff, and it's still a bit early. Plus I couldn't find a date of any kind, Julian or otherwise, on the jugs..........

Skol!:viking:

In Va Beach, Target and Wal-Mart still have their store brands 121oz 8.25% at $1.99. Same as last year. I found out that Farm Fresh (Grocery store) store brand is $1.69 for the same thing! (121oz 8.25%) That in itself is a miracle because Farm Fresh prices are usually insane. I only ever shop there because it's 5 seconds from my house but I guess for bleach I might be making more trips! As usual Clorox is always at least 2.99 everywhere.

You beat me!

I'm going to wait for Menard's. Right around Memorial Day +/- they do their BOGO sale on 12.5%.

I used Menards bogo last year, worked fine. But I bought a bunch early - I formerly worked weekends at their Gurnee store (before it became unmanageably large), and a lot of their inventory on stuff like that was stored outside............bought a case in the old Mundelein store late in the year to finish up and it had certainly aged!

I used Menards bogo last year, worked fine. But I bought a bunch early - I formerly worked weekends at their Gurnee store (before it became unmanageably large), and a lot of their inventory on stuff like that was stored outside............bought a case in the old Mundelein store late in the year to finish up and it had certainly aged!

I live in Gurnee, but bought the chlorine from the Long Grove store and had no degradation all summer.

Also, Ace runs a sale around Memorial Day as well. Prices were roughly the same.

I live in Gurnee, but bought the chlorine from the Long Grove store and had no degradation all summer.

Also, Ace runs a sale around Memorial Day as well. Prices were roughly the same.

We go to Gurnee often! My hubby is retired Navy...we go to Great Lakes a lot. Will be watching for the Ace sale..got one nearby..

I just ordered a small storage shed from Ace. They have a 15% off all internet purchases today only (no code needed). Not sure if they have bleach on their website though. I don't think my local store has anything other than Clorox brand.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just ordered a small storage shed from Ace. They have a 15% off all internet purchases today only (no code needed). Not sure if they have bleach on their website though. I don't think my local store has anything other than Clorox brand.

Nice! A shed is most certainly on our list this year.

Has anyone been to Aldi yet this year? I forget what I paid last year, but they worked out being cheapest. I think this year I wanted to check some hardware store that is around here, but I don't remember for sure...

Aldi's had 64oz for 1.29$ here in Atlanta, ga. I still decided to stick with Great value (walmart) for 121oz at $2.98 since it appears to keep my FC decent. The aldi's is 6% while the GV version is 8.25%

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.