Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My Chemistry Cheat Sheet

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

My Chemistry Cheat Sheet

Last year I put together a cheat sheet to carry with me in the field. I think it is pretty comprehensive at this point, but I'd be interested to hear some of your thoughts.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    TreeFiter

Pool Technician
    Saugerties, NY

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My Chemistry Cheat Sheet

If it works for you that's cool. Being early and without a full caffeine dose, it took me a minute to see how it worked, as it wasn't immediately apparent.

What is great to see, is a Pool Service actually caring about the Cya/FC ratio as well as other parameters.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: My Chemistry Cheat Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Brushpup View Post
    If it works for you that's cool. Being early and without a full caffeine dose, it took me a minute to see how it worked, as it wasn't immediately apparent.

What is great to see, is a Pool Service actually caring about the Cya/FC ratio as well as other parameters.
    Don't get too happy, I'm the only one at my company that even cares. Its pretty sad. I only recently found out about the relationship because I came to TFP for help with a few problem pools. The industry is really in the dark.

I can see where it might help to have some clarification or instructions somewhere, and I may add that at some point, but since I'm pretty much the only person using it, my priority was fitting as much information onto the page as I could. Its essentially a printed version of the pool calculator.
    TreeFiter

Pool Technician
    Saugerties, NY