Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Unknown Manufacturer Need Bottom C Channels...

1. Back To Top    #1

Unknown Manufacturer Need Bottom C Channels...

I am taking out my pool to make room for a playset for our new baby and I have someone interested in taking it. I have it all dismantled but some of the bottom c channel is destroyed. I am not sure of the manufacturer as it was there when we purchased the house. I know from talking to a local pool place on a replacement liner they had raddled off a name when I mentioned it was stripped yellow and white. Although the only thing I remember of the conversation was they were specific liners which I cant order anymore but could use a standard fold over liner and that the company isn't in business anymore. Any help or thoughts would be great as I am trying to find a few bottom pieces of c channel that will work with the bottom plates of the uprights. I have attached a picture of the pool as well. Pool is 18ft round

pool.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Unknown Manufacturer Need Bottom C Channels...

Welcome to TFP Adam!

Perhaps someone else has that one and can offer some help.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP !
    You could try contacting Wilbar. They are a large manufacturer of AGP. Being the pool is old not sure if they could help, but might be worth a shot. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Is the wall aluminum or steel? To test, see if a magnet will stick to it. If it does stick it is steel, if it doesn't it is aluminum. If it is aluminum I am assuming it could be a pool made by Delair Group who is no longer in the pool business. They made pools under the Esther Williams & Johnny Weissmuller names. You may try Googling those names to see if you can find a dealer who may have tracks on hand.
    Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

5. Back To Top    #5

i found that it is an EW pool I'm looking for 3 pieces of wall channel and 2 base plates. anybody know of anybody that my sell EW parts