BJ's Wholesale Club

JohnN

Jun 24, 2012
Howell, NJ
Does anyone on here live near a BJ's Wholesale Club? They're building one about 700 feet away from me, and I'm wondering if it would be worth going to when it opens. They are saying they want to open by Super Bowl Sunday, so I won't get to check out bleach prices this summer. Does anyone have any experience with BJ's and whether or not it might be worth joining? What about their bleach?

Its similar to costco and sams club. Its worth it on your paper goods alone typically. They also have decent deals quite frequently. If you go there and goto the customer service desk alot of times they offer a free or really cheap trial membership. Imo it would be worth at least checking it out

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure I'll check it out when it opens, but I just wanted an idea of if they have any good deals. I feel like they owe us a free lifetime membership for building the stupid shopping center so close to us and further ruining what used to be a nice peaceful area.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I've used that before.That's how I found out that Aldi is the cheapest. I couldn't find bleach on BJ's website, so I don't know how much they charge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.