Just wanted to check in with you guys that it is ok to start using my new stainless steel brush on the regular. Pebble interior is almost 4 years old. I got the SS brush because my pool has had a history of mustard and black algae. I do know that some black algae spots are present based off appearance (they are very small and almost look like they are part of the pebble). I will also be hitting up those spots one-on-one once the temp raises a bit and I will get them while swimming.
My current numbers good and the water is very clear.
If I keep my FC on the upper end of my range (in respect to CYA and having a SWG), will brushing w/ my SS brush over time cause the algae to be killed off and disappear?