Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool construction in Bergen county NJ - GOOD Builder needed!

1. Back To Top    #1

New pool construction in Bergen county NJ - GOOD Builder needed!

Hi,

I have been researching different types of pools for few month now and at this point ready to start the project.

I want fiberglass pool Viking Lake shore 33X16 with automatic cover and would need two retaining walls built to support the slope on the side of pool area.

I am new in my area ( the northern part of Bergen county NJ) and don't feel comfortable walking around and asking neighbors "who built your pool?" as this "door to door" walking is not practices here and pools could've been built long time ago or new owners bought the hose with pool thus question is irrelevant in itself.

I would really appreciate any feedback on NJ builders (positive or negative) to help me select the right one.

Thanks

Sam

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New pool construction in Bergen county NJ - GOOD Builder needed!

Okay, Saddle River, Ramsey, Mahwah? Reach out to your neighbors. Once your pool is done, invite them over. They'll bring the good stuff
    23.6x14 IG free form ~8K gallon, Pentair VS 3050 Intelliflo, GloBrite LED lighting w/IntelliBrite controller, Aztec Cobalt water tile. CLI Carolina Blue pebble finish, Bronze pool cage, 336 sqft Heliocol solar heating. Build Thread and landscaping Solar heating install

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New pool construction in Bergen county NJ - GOOD Builder needed!

who did you end up using Saman? I am in the same position here in norther NJ,