Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iAguaLink

1. Back To Top    #1

iAguaLink

Anyone having issues with the moble app or web site trying to log on? Our moble app is saying "Off Line" and not able to get to control the pool as we choose (lights,water features ect..) Tried to go the the web site and log on and it is not taking?
    San Antonio TX 14K Gal in ground free form jandy vs pump with DE filter polaris cleaning system with auto feed chlorinater, JandyJXi400N natural gas heater

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: iAguaLink

Here is a pretty detailed thread for the same issue: http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...ink-is-Offline

I have limited experience with iAquaLink. I'm sure someone who knows more will come long but hopefully that other thread helps out in the meantime.
    Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: iAguaLink

Ok, all good now. I just called in to tech support and they simply just pushed a button on their end and reset it.....back up and running on my app!! Thx for the response Josh!!
    San Antonio TX 14K Gal in ground free form jandy vs pump with DE filter polaris cleaning system with auto feed chlorinater, JandyJXi400N natural gas heater