TFP T-shirts and other logo items are now available!

I'm ordering a couple of the dark ones. I also hope that qualifies me to make the following suggestion.

I would like to see the shirts (white and dark) offered with just the words "Troublefreepool.com" on the front left chest and the logo nice and big on the back.

The plain white one just has the left chest logo and it looks rather large but maybe this is just due to the online representation of the shirt and it's really not that big.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks Sean.

On another note, I just ordered from the site and noticed there is a $5 off coupon available for 2 referrals. Too late for me but anyone thinking about ordering may want to take advantage of this prior to ordering.

Kevin

Got my messenger bag today... it is quite nice, seems to be of sturdy material and decent construction.

The logo has a greenish cast on the yellow bag (reminds me of the water at Sandestin FL) and the white highlight between the T and F looks like a setting sun!

It is very cool 8)

Order yours today so you can be just like TMQ... ok, maybe not, but the product IS very nice!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.