im in chicago, can i set up my intex metal frame pool now?

Jun 17, 2013
chicago
yea i know its really early but its taking up so much space in my garage. im converting my garage into a woodworking shop and i need the pool out of there so i can start on it. this is for my new business so im not just being impatient.

one problem though is that when i took it down i didnt clean it out so its full of leaves and debris. i got sick when it was time to take it down and since it just kept getting colder out i went and took it down as quickly as possible. folded it as best as i could, and threw it in my garage on top of a tarp. its way to cold out now to clean it out so i dont want to fill it half way. i dont want to be messing with chemicals and my pump yet either. is their something that i can do? just to get it out of my way. maybe fill it a few inches and forget about until it gets warmer out?

i was thinking of that too. one problem is i have 3 large dogs but i could probably figure out a way to keep them off of it. also kind of worried about stray cats walking on it. i was thinking maybe just throw a heavy duty tarp over it...my neighbors will love that lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.