Replaced booster pump now timer doesn't work

Jan 19, 2014
I have a hayward E-Command 4, which has controlled my booster pump up for the longest time. This weekend I replaced my booster pump, I can turn on the booster pump from the remote without a problem, however, the booster pump no longer turns on with the E-Command timer.

Has anyone else seen a problem like this? There is obviously power to the booster pump since I can turn it on via the remote, as far as I know this also validates \ the relays since the remote talks to the E-Command which in turn provides power to the pump through the relay.

Any help would be appreciated.

Figured out the answer by myself.

Apparently, the E-Command system seems to drop its schedules for aux equipment whenever the breakers are tripped, by dropping I mean that it's still displaying the time in the timers menu but it never kicks on. The fix is to just go in and change the timer, and it will pick up the new time and everything will work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.