Hello everyone,

The expansion joint around my pool has cracked and missing caulk. I was wondering which caulk to use and what kind of backer rod to use before applying the new caulk. I have found MD Building Products 1/2 in. x 20 ft. Caulk Backer Rod on Home depot's website and Tremco 116 Vulkem Polyurethane High-Performance Sealant, on amazon.

Are these correct to use or is there something else you would recommend?