Anyone here have a or heard of BESTWAY pools?

yister

Jul 26, 2012
Seen some great deals on amazon. I've gonee through few intex's, they rust too much for one season. Least these are at a good price $215 for 15'x48", practically thow away after one season price.

Hi there, thanks Divin Dave.... :) I just sold my Bestway pool, and the only reason I sold it, was because I wanted a bigger one... :) It was the best little pool... We only used it for a summer.... :) They're basically the same as the Intex pools, so its either or.... I just got my brand new Intex pool today, and I can say the intex seems to be better quality, and the Intex are actually deeper than Bestway, by nearly 4 inches... Great little starter pool, I can recommend, but I am leaning towards Intex at the moment.... :) I am in Australia so I'm not sure if that makes any difference... :)

IMG_1262 by tiffnoy, on Flickr

Laceygirl... :)

Thank you all, it seems to be sold out on amazon already. Good thing I bought it when I saw it, I think this thread made it sell out :) After 2 intex ultra's rusting so bad, I thought to give this a try and junk it after the season if it rust also. I was thinking bestway was a oem maker for intex/pro series, but according to Lacygirl maybe not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.