Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone here have a or heard of BESTWAY pools?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone here have a or heard of BESTWAY pools?

Seen some great deals on amazon. I've gonee through few intex's, they rust too much for one season. Least these are at a good price $215 for 15'x48", practically thow away after one season price.
    Intex 16'x48"
    Intex sand filter, ozone SWG

2. Back To Top    #2
    Crystal Lake Illinois

Re: Anyone here have a or heard of BESTWAY pools?

I just saw them at BigLots this morning..they had 15,16 and 17 rounds.. they are similar to Intex..
    Cornelius 15" Round , Semi Inground, TF-100 Test Kit, Speedstir
    Hayward Powerflo LX 1.5HP Swimpro 150 Cartridge Filter
    Pool Rover S2-50, Maytronics Solara Heating System

3. Back To Top    #3
    Longview, Texas

Lacygirl is a forum member and she just sold one a few days ago. Maybe she will chime in and give you her thoughts about the bestway pool.
    Here is a link to her thread.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide
    Canberra Australia

Hi there, thanks Divin Dave.... I just sold my Bestway pool, and the only reason I sold it, was because I wanted a bigger one... It was the best little pool... We only used it for a summer.... They're basically the same as the Intex pools, so its either or.... I just got my brand new Intex pool today, and I can say the intex seems to be better quality, and the Intex are actually deeper than Bestway, by nearly 4 inches... Great little starter pool, I can recommend, but I am leaning towards Intex at the moment.... I am in Australia so I'm not sure if that makes any difference...

IMG_1262 by tiffnoy, on Flickr

Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you all, it seems to be sold out on amazon already. Good thing I bought it when I saw it, I think this thread made it sell out After 2 intex ultra's rusting so bad, I thought to give this a try and junk it after the season if it rust also. I was thinking bestway was a oem maker for intex/pro series, but according to Lacygirl maybe not.
    Intex 16'x48"
    Intex sand filter, ozone SWG