Am I really building a pool??

e4adezyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evu7apu3.jpg

The guys got all the rebar done so I am assuming we are ready to pour. Last minute decision to put 3 foot wide deck behind the pool. It was an additional $600 bucks but I think I will be happy with it later. Now I just need to rethink my landscaping since I might not have room to put too much behind the pool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
emede4yr.jpg

Deck going in today. Had to get a little feisty with PB today and ensure deck had a bit if a turndown on one side where the grade difference is huge. I know they will backfill with soil when they do final grading but don't want issues later of soil washing out under that side of the deck

I like your lights! Will they hit the conduit with some brown paint to match the downspouts?

Looking good!

I like your lights! Will they hit the conduit with some brown paint to match the downspouts?

Looking good!

Bmoreswim, Great idea! We put the lights in separately with an electrician but I will probably go to Home Depot and do that little touch myself. I am thinking I might be able to do that with just a good ole fashion can of spray paint?

I need to figure out some landscaping ideas in that areas well because that patch does not get a lot of sun so it stays pretty ugly there behind my burners

Great pool! I love the geometrical lines, too. How long has it been since you first started with the dig? It seems that the progress has been fast.

jro33176, yes it has been quick! We started the dig on 3/18! We are on the home stretch. I was hoping they would be done by the end of May but at this rate we may be done before May gets here. No complaints here ?

Guys here this morning working on the inside of the pool. Doing a lot of scraping so it appears they are prepping the gunite for pebble tech. It rained so much last night wasn't expecting to see anyone. Glad the progress continues!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.