Website Feedback

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
Just my opinion but this new software seems hard to navigate around and seem to be very limited.

Now I usually see in Forum actions where I can see new post from today but do not have that option. Where is the option to see all new post? This is my first time on today so I know there are some new post from today.

Also in regards to attachments this is what it says

Sum of all attachments owned by mynewpool: 8.42 MB

Current Attachment Total: 8.42 MB

Are links consider attachments? I do not see any attachments in this post besides links.

Most forums are like that. We suggest you use Photobucket to host your photos and link to TFP. This was the same as with the old software, only it's easier to see your history with this new software.

That is why we always suggest hosting your photos / attachments on sites designed for that (Photobucket, Picasa, etc) and posting a link to the photos there. That way you can have larger photos show up in the posts (by putting the HTML link inside

+ 1 to Jason and Leebo's comments. Using a Photo host as suggested is by far the best way to show your pictures.

V-Bulletin is pretty much the Gold standard for internet forums. Please, give it some time, and you'll be moving around on it in short order. There are even more options for viewing posts in different ways.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.