Lochinvar Energyrite Heater ERN402

Lochinvar Energyrite Heater ERN402

I'm putting in a pool this spring so I've gotta nail down everything. I'm looking at this Lockinvar heater, I can't find a lot of info online, a couple things here on TFP and a review or two here or there. But what I have found is all really positive.. and the quote I got from my wholesaler for the 400 BTU unit is only $100 more than the 250 BTU unit he originally quoted from Pentair. Seems like a good thing but I wanted to run it up here and see if anyone has any recent experience with this brand or maybe the specific model?

Thanks for any advice or help.
Dave

I have been around two of them, wouldn't want to be around a third. When I tried to get parts for a customer I finally gave up and sold the customer a Pentair heater to get the motel pool back up and running.

One word, RUN! It stands to reason that if you can't find much info on the unit here on the vast world of the internet then there must be a reason.

Raypak/Rheem is a solid choice over any other unit on the market today. However, I am very biased.

I have a Lochinvar Energyrite. This is our 4th season with it and we love it. Great heater with solid performance, and much better than our last one which I believe was a Raypak. Just my experience.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.