Need a GlowBuoy by Thur. July 3 in zip 85202

Jun 2, 2008
Phoenix AZ
Ok so I dilly dallied and now I'm hoping I can find a pool supply store than can get a GlowBuoy in my hands by Thu July 3rd to zip 85202.

All the pool places I've checked online don't expedite or guarantee or have upwards of 2 days order processing time. Haven't been successful finding one locally.

Anyone know of a pool supply resource that can give me a decent guarantee of delivery?

Thanks

-Tom :?:

The e-store I've had good luck with is In The Swim.

Here is your item:

http://www.intheswim.com/shopping/produ ... ctid=18624

Their phone number is 1-800-288-7946.

They say same day shipping if you order by 4PM CST on most items, don't know if that would be the GlowBuoy.

Our local pool store had one, I don't know if they still do. It's been two weeks since I was there. (I buy my chlorine there)

But, there shipping map shows you are out of the next day shipping and second day shipping. They have a shipping center at Dallas and Reno.
You could call them and ask.

Shipping for that Glowbuoy is going to be about the same as the cost of of the item if you buy it from other parts of the country. If you buy one, don't forget the table stand & hanging harness and the color lenses. I'm sure you did a good search for one on the net; I'm surprized you could not find one to be shipped next day.

Also, a TFP supporter sells them at his e-store.

It's Pool and Spa Warehouse.com
You can call him at Phone: 1-888-4POOL411 (476-6541)

Is name is Paul and goes by the name of all your parts on this forum.
You came find his e-store along with others in the vendor's corner in this forum.

Here is the Glowbuoy at his store:

http://www.poolandspawarehouse.com/prod ... AN94139959

I'm all for supporting those that keep this site's bills paid, but, is that version made of gold? Look at the price on the one you linked to....240 bucks... WOW. I just paid 99 bucks recently at my local pool store.

Hotrod30 said:
Also, a TFP supporter sells them at his e-store.

It's Pool and Spa Warehouse.com
You can call him at Phone: 1-888-4POOL411 (476-6541)

Is name is Paul and goes by the name of all your parts on this forum.
You came find his e-store along with others in the vendor's corner in this forum.

Here is the Glowbuoy at his store:

http://www.poolandspawarehouse.com/prod ... AN94139959

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
goodgnus said:
Thanks everyone, given the smoking price at d i c k's sporting goods I'm going to forgo the light for my 4th of July party and let cost consciousness win out over the gotta have it factor.

-Tom

It leaves more money for the liquor. Anyhow, when the bathing suits come off, no one will notice that there isn't a GlowBuoy in the pool. :oops:

Molson said:
I wish I could find it for 100 or less up here in Canada. :rant:

I got mine for 99 bucks plus tax at a Pioneer Pools. Im in Southern Ontario. Not sure if there is one near midland. They had a big sale a few weeks back. I bought some patio furniture at a different location of there's a month after the sale last year and they gave me the sale price even though it was after the date. They seem alright there.

I recently purchased a GlowBuoy off Ebay and the item was shipped from In The Swim. It was new in the box and was defective. I called the 800 number, they faxed me a return FedEx label and shipped out a new one the same day the defective one arrived. The replacement is due to arrive tomorrow. Hope this one works.

The Ebay listing was for Specialty Pool Products. Either way, the customer service was great.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.