Split off from this topic. JasonLion
Hi, I am new to this site and am in the same situation as your are. We have had our pool for approx. 13 years, but last season and this have been a nightmare. I CANNOT get rid of the algae completely.
Our pool is 41' x 21' with a small deep end of 5.5 feet and oval in shape. The water is clear but algae immediately forms in the divets (the idiot who replaced the liner 3 years ago walked on it as the water was being added) on the bottom of the pool the day after I shock.
HELP! I have never used bleach, how do I calculate how much to add and how often?