Finally doing it(updated)

Keven

In The Industry
Jan 25, 2011
Finally got around to designing my pool and will be starting very soon. Pool will be all Flagstone with 2 waterfalls that are 4 tons and 1 that will be 3 ton. spa has 6 T jets and 8 waterway jets and 3 fire pits.

Pool pump Jandy Stealth SHPM 2.0
Waterfall pump Jandy Stealth SHPM 2.0
Spa booster Jandy Stealth SHPM 2.0
Heater Jandy LXI
Cleaner pump Polaris PB4
Controls Jandy IQ 900, Aqua Palm
Jandy Salt System
Pool light Jandy Led
Spa Jandy Lec
Waterfall lights 6 Jandy niche less LEDs
Blower 2 Polars QT 2.0 Hp
Pebble Tec Plaster

I know I am forgetting something to list.

Re: Finally doing it.

I would not think you would need such as large pump for the pool if you have separate ones for the spa and waterfall. I would suggest a smaller 2 speed be used for circulation filtration.

And a booster pump for the cleaner? Grease up your electric meter if they are all running at the same time ;)

Local like a nice design though :D

Re: Finally doing it.

Figured I would post some updates. The pool was started a couple weeks do to weather it started off slow. I have done some minor changes as it's been moving along, it now only has 2 fire pits, the heater is now a Sta-rite 400 which I like better over the LXI and do to not being able to tunnel under the driveway the filter went from a Jandy Dev60 to a Jandy Del 580. The pictures show rock work started but not finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 183
Finished up all rock work on Thursday, started deck drains and forming all decks on property yesterday.. When I get a chance later on today I will take new pics and post them up..

Sorry been busy, can you see the pics I posted of the rock being done?? I haven't had a chance to take pics of the finish rock, equipment or deck forms .. If rain holds off deck will be done sometime this week...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.