I'm preparing to do restoration on my pool.
I've in ground concrete plaster pool in irregular shape.
I've few ideas how to do it but I need a little advice.
I would like to do it by myself for many reasons.
1. What to choose to "paint". I was thinking about one from 3 possibility:
- epoxy paint (can I use paint sprayer?)
- Aquaguard 5000
- Open for any other alternative
As much as I know epoxy paint as much I do not know anything about Aquaguard 5000 & Ultraguard.
2. I need to replace one skimmer.
Is there any way to do it without crushing concrete around? Or what is the best way to do it?
3. What is the best way to fix/patch concrete plaster (what to use). I've two bubbles in bottom of my pool I would like to fix.
4. Do I really need pool tiles on skimmer level. I know that they looks nice but it is an extra cost and I've tight budget.
Any help is greatly appreciated