Easytouch, heater, and pump speed?

Aug 31, 2013
My system is setup to change a value when the heaters on, and change it back when the heater's off. To save energy, I'd like to have my Intelliflo change speeds, too. For example, I run my Intelliflo at 1000 RPM (140W) normally; however, I need to bump it up to 2350 RPM (890W) when the heater's on (to create enough flow). Currently, I manually bump the pump up when I turn the heater on, which means the pump runs at this expensive rate much longer than it needs to.

Is there a way to program my Easytouch such that the heater can bump up (or down) the pump speed when it's on or off? I didn't see anything mentioned in the manual, off hand.

MENU/SETTINGS/INTELLIFLOW/PUMP#1/SPEEDS/ Upper right corner, number 1 will be blinking, probably will be labeled pool. Down arrow till you see "none", hit select. scroll to set desired rpm on pump, hit select. Scroll to spa heat or pool heat, whichever is appropriate, hit select, hit menu 5 times.

Note: you must have the intelliflos' comm wire connected to the automation for this function.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.