Any thoughts on the benefit of EcoFilter?

Just looking at the website and making an overall statement, I'd say the claims are probably a little over-inflated. I don't know where they fall in price comparison, but personally, I wouldn't pay more for one than a top of the line trusted brand like Pentair or Jandy.

It looks interesting. However, in a normal pool the filter is not the major source of energy usage. Even if you magically removed all energy used by the filter it would make little difference. It is possible to build a pool where the filter is a much higher percentage of the energy usage, but you essentially never see such pools. So, if you are thinking about upgrading an existing pool filter or getting a filter for use with a normal pool design, getting this one will make little difference. On the other hand, if you are designing a pool from scratch to be no holds barred super energy efficient, then this filter looks worth considering.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.