Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need a pool electrician in Dallas

1. Back To Top    #1

Need a pool electrician in Dallas

Looking for an electrician in Dallas that knows pools. I need someone to troubleshoot my pool lights (not getting power) and have the whole system bonded. From what I read many electricians don't know understand pool bonding correctly so I'd like to get one with pool experience.
    Tom,
    22k IG plaster pool, Haywood DE6020 Pro Grid DE filer
    Century Centurion 2 HP single speed with Challenger Pentair front housing replacement. Polaris 280 and Polaris PB4-60 pump. Stenner Injection
    Pool is probably 1980-1990 vintage. Concrete deck

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need a pool electrician in Dallas

You might try Northgate Electric. They are all over Texas and based in Ft Worth. They focus on outdoor living and have done tons of pools.
    682-300-6500

Maybe some other Texas / DFW folks will have some suggestions too.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    You might try Northgate Electric. They are all over Texas and based in Ft Worth. They focus on outdoor living and have done tons of pools.
    682-300-6500

Maybe some other Texas / DFW folks will have some suggestions too.
    Thanks Dave. Have you used Norhtgate in the past? Good experience? My luck has been very hit or miss with contractors in the past so a personal recommendation goes a long way with me.
    Tom,
    Century Centurion 2 HP single speed with Challenger Pentair front housing replacement. Polaris 280 and Polaris PB4-60 pump. Stenner Injection

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi Pharpe,
    I understand about hit and miss with contractors. I have had my go 'rounds with several of them too.

Northgate did the electrical work on my pool (all the way over in Longview). I was very happy with how they conducted themselves while at my place and with the quality of work they did. By far, they were the most professional of all the different contactors involved in my pool build. I would recommend to give them a call.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks I'll give them a ring
    Tom,