Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No more pictures from me?

1. Back To Top    #1

No more pictures from me?

Since the upgrade I get nag popups that I posted too many pictures. I've tried to figure out how to link to pictures or other ways to embed pictures but if there is a way... it is not obvious.

I think the site is boring without pictures... how do I post them again?
    7500 gal gunite/stonescapes, iAqualink RS-8, Jandy 2HP VS-Flopro, Jandy 200 sqft Cartridge filter
    Pentair Intellichlor IC-40, Zodiac MX-8, Fafco solar panels
    DreamMaker X-500 Spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: No more pictures from me?

Can you post the notice you receive?

The easiest way is to upload to photobucket, then link to the site with the [img][\img] code. The other way is to click the little painting in the toolbar, then use the link.

3. Back To Top    #3

You can go to settings - attachments to get a list of the pictures you have uploaded.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    Can you post the notice you receive?

The easiest way is to upload to photobucket, then link to the site with the [img][\img] code. The other way is to click the little painting in the toolbar, then use the link.
    Figured it out... I needed to add the http:// to the URl in the img tags. Works. Thanks. I'm sure I've attached a ton of pictures and I didn't realize I was on a picture quota until now. My personal website has no such issue so linking is not a problem.
    7500 gal gunite/stonescapes, iAqualink RS-8, Jandy 2HP VS-Flopro, Jandy 200 sqft Cartridge filter
    Pentair Intellichlor IC-40, Zodiac MX-8, Fafco solar panels
    DreamMaker X-500 Spa