A New Hobby & Maybe More...

Mar 3, 2014
Tamarac, Florida
Hello everyone! I just got married January 24th which has nothing to do with this (lol) but my wife's mom just bought a house and it has a pool in the backyard. I'm a beach bum but love pools too! With that said, they don't know anything about pools since they don't swim/don't know how to. So since I've always wanted to learn, and now I have the opportunity, I want to take advantage of it and told them I'd help maintain it (since I'm mainly the only one who will use it lol).

When I go over there Wednesday I will take some pictures and post them so you guys can see what I'll be working with and offer advice on what I will need considering what they already have. Looking forward to learning because this could open the door for a side job and maybe even a permanant one. Lots of opportunity here in South Florida.

Congrats on getting married and welcome to TFP !

If you want to learn some good things about pool maintaince, spend some time reading in pool school !

When you have some questions you know where to come. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the pool. ?