Poollovers New Build in Miami, Florida

Re: Poollovers New Build in Miami, Florida- we have pavers!!!

We finally got our pavers in. Hopefully, we will have the equipment in and the diamondbrite by the end of next week. (Let's just say that I have lost blood circulation to my fingers from keeping them crossed so much)

Here is the fence during the day:
DSC_0710.jpg

Here are some pictures of the pavers:
DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

I love the colors you have chosen!

I can't wait to see it full of water! 8)

Re: Poollovers Build - We Have Water!!!

Well, Finally after many weeks of waiting- Today they Diamondbrited and we have water!! :party:
While I was waiting my honey bought me a remote for the pool(Jandy PDA-PS4) It's soooo cool :whoot: ; He says that way I can leave the T.V. remote alone, little does he know!!!!

Here as some pictures of the equipment:
DSC_0776.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0781.jpg

Here's the water: My son is patiently waiting for it to fill. He was dying to come home from school today.
DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0802.jpg

Cannot wait to get in... Luckily we still have warm weather and a new heater!!!

Re: Poollovers Build Finished just need Final insp.

Here are some pictures of the pool filled!

DSC_0803.jpg

DSC_0805.jpg

DSC_0807.jpg

DSC_0808.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

Can't wait until the final inspections are passed!
Next pictures will be ribbon cutting ceremony!

Raquel

I've watched your build...it's stunning! Love the unique tile on the waterline and spa...I know you guys are so proud...now let's get the inspection thing out of the way so you can jump in! :goodjob: So nice....and in Florida, too....cheers!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.