Aeration set up

Rangeball said:
Hotrod30 said:
I still just use one of these.

http://www.poolsupplies.com/cgi-bin/Com ... add=action

271015.jpg

Hotrod, will that screw into 1.5" female pipe thread? I only have one return.

How many gallons is your pool?

Do you have high TA fill water?

Any chance you have a pic of that in action in your pool?

And finally, how long does it take to raise PH when you use it?

It fits 1.5 inch female. I have the normal return fitting and it fits right in.
My pool has 33,000 gals
I don't have trouble with TA. It was 100 and I lowered to 80 to add borate.
Sorry, I don't do pictures. I have to have my daughter show me how. The end is adjustable to shoot water above the surface or straight or down into the pool. It adds alot of air to the stream.
I lowered my PH to about 7.0 and placed the air jet on one return.(I have 2 returns) I was pumping at low setting (20 GPM) and left it for 2 days.(grandkids were still in school and the wife was working) Next time I checked the readings,(2 days) the PH was back up to about 7.5 and the TA was at 80. The solar cover was on the whole time. It works good for me.

Rangeball said:
I'd love to see a pic of it in action, pointed down at the water. Thanks :)

Sorry , I forgot my old computer :hammer: can't download 4GB Ultra cards so I went out and took a few with an older memory card.

It really does stir up the water well. Hopefully the pics show that. I have the adjustment slide completly closed to it is at maximum force but it can easily be adjusted to less.

IMG_1367.jpg

The fountain setup

Copy2ofIMG_1369.jpg

Set at an angle

IMG_1370.jpg

Less of an angle

IMG_1372.jpg

Straight down

IMG_1376.jpg

small spray across pool

IMG_1366.jpg

large spray across pool

Please let me know if you need anything else. :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.